Meet my sister :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I tinkered a little with ate's blog (well, i only made all entries public) :) let her get angry at me when she wakes up :) If you have time, I encourage you to read her blog and realize that I am not exaggerating when I say that I have one strong sister. here she blogs about her treatments, her family, how she's currently feeling, etc. I am so proud of her. This is an excerpt from one of her entries:

On our way home I tell myself I have to hang on, i have to believe every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve one's condition.  I will just think that now my new job is to be an artist I will have to consider that life is like a play in which , everyone has a role to execute and with enthusiam I shall come upfront and take the lead role and prove to all that i am a fighter. This is a momentary miracle for me, my turning point, I felt Jesus is telling me that I am handling you this trial for a good purpose. I realized Today is a gift; that is why it is called the present.

Here is the link to her blog: http://carenclarin.multiply.com
Oh and I particularly like these 2 entries: (hehe...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Caren, Cancer and Me. Design by Pocket