Being the eldest sister...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


This is our Ate Che sharing her thoughts. I realize how hard this may have been for her coming from an entirely different direction from me. She is based in Canada and wasn't able to spend much time with Ate Caren during the last weeks. But of course they loved each other so much. They were planning to see each other on May and it would have been such a wonderful time for the both of them. But right now, I know Ate Che will have Ate Caren's memories back from where they were children (I came 9 years after ate caren, so the) up to their teenage, college and working years -- and like me, I know this will last her a lifetime of remembering Ate Caren.

Funny as it may sound, I have always thought we are like the Charmed ones, 3 sisters and I felt there was something magical in us :) Right now, there's only Ate Che and I - and it's sad to think about not being complete. But together, I know Ate Caren will never be lost to the two of us. We share so much love among us three to ever let that happen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Caren, Cancer and Me. Design by Pocket