Ben, on his true love...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


In losing a sister, I gained a brother. And I know with ate leaving, she entrusted ben to us and us to ben. Ben will always be part of the family and I have no doubts on how much he loved my sister. I thank God for bringing him and ate together. He made ate happy in so many ways and I will always be thankful for that. On finding each other I know they have each found their true loves. They're lucky that way, and as they always say, loves like these transcend time and continue when they meet again :)

Thinking of it, I realized that it was really me and him who shared so much in those 2 weeks of ate being in critical condition. We have been through so many things during those times that brought us closer to each other just like any other siblings by blood would have shared. There were scary, weird, angry moments that I know only the two of us would understand should we look back on it. I would think ate caren would be happy to know that ben now has a sister, and I have a kuya to protect me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Caren, Cancer and Me. Design by Pocket